summer

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back to School Pronouns and Facebook Freebies

Here's a pic of my newest Back To School product! I'd love for you to get one to introduce or review pronouns to your students.


I have had good luck with these pronoun cards and have made them for many months or seasons throughout the year. You can see the others by clicking each link below. 





Have  you seen the new Facebook page 
dedicated to freebies? 
It's perfectly filled right now with many things that just 
might fit what your needs are. 

Just click on this apple and it will take you to the page. Like the page and feel free to search for things that you will need for your class. And don't forget to leave the people some loving after you grabbed their freebie. 

We must remember our manners, shouldn't we?



Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!