summer

Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Little Christmas A Little Savings

I did not want to jump on the band wagon and bring out Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving was even over. 

And I'm not really. 

But I did want to share with you that you could get a jump on the printing, laminating and cutting while you are digesting the turkey and other goodies this week!

I will be putting all my Christmas stuff on sale 
starting now until Sunday night.

(I just don't want you to be bored during those days off next week! I'm all about taking care of you!)



There are 5 things on sale at 20% off. 

This package below has both the Facts & Opinions and the Snownouns (a pronoun and snow activity!)

You can buy them separate or save money and buy them together.

Ok Ok, I guess I AM getting a head of the Thanksgiving Holiday! OOPS!

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!