summer

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Break Isn't Broke Yet!

Today is our last day in Clearwater Beach. It has been everything a spring break should be. . . . Relaxing, fun, exciting, hot, and even rainy today. Our son, his wife, and our granddaughter flew down for four days to be with us. That was so fun to be with them on this vacation. I wish our daughter and her husband could have joined us.

While here I have been watching over many blogs and getting the itch to be making something. Do you think my school district would allow me another week off just to create stuff? Probably not.

If you stopped in from Christina's blog, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about my give away. I have to wait till I get home so I can email it to you. So come back on Monday to see who the lucky winners are.

Back out to the sun for me now. Last few hours to get that glow that I want to go home with.

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!