summer

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pulling Teeth

For several years students have come to me to have their teeth pulled out. . . . I know. . . kind of silly.

I didn't go to dental school, nor do I want to.

But I don't mind pulling teeth.

My hygenist found out that I am doing this so she made this cute little kit for me! Isn't that just so sweet of her?


Inside are gloves, gauze squares, rolled cotton (like the ones she has in her mouth) plastic teeth to put the extracted tooth in, and stickers to give the brave child!
I do love this lady who takes such good care of my own teeth and cares for the teeth of my students!

Today little Miss Di comes to me and asks me if I can pull her teeth. . .  teeth? as in more than one? Yup she has two that are ready! 

So she braves both of them and is so proud of herself, she is even willing to pose for a picture for me! 

Patty

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny! We'd make a great pair- loose teeth is the only thing that freaks me out about my job! As soon as my kids find that out, they can't wait to blow their teeth at me as they hang by strings on their gums! HA!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I do not like pulling teeth! Glad someone can do it!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!