summer

Monday, March 19, 2012

Hit counter for your blog

Would you like to add a counter to your blog?

 Would you like it to be free and easy to do?

Well, follow this link and it's as easy as pie! Plus you can choose many different styles to fit your STYLE!

Once you fill out the information, go to your layout. Click on the gadget where you want the counter to be. Go to the add html/java script spot and click on this. Add the code to the body of the box. . . . and wa la! you have a counter!

There are many other different free counters. All you need to do is google it and you'll find others that might appeal to you more than this one.


Patty

4 comments:

  1. Hey Patty,

    Im way up on the lake in Ludington, ever been up this way?


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've been close! We've been to Traverse City, Empire, and that area up there. I love it when ever I get to that side of the state. We really are fortunate to have the beauty that we do in Michigan. We are near the Amish country here in Sturgis. I'm just 2 miles north of the Indiana border and 20 minutes from Shipshewanna. Aren't you loving this spring weather? I could live like this everyday. . . well except that I do like the snow and cold for a short amount of time!
      Hope all is well in your part of the state.
      Patty

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my site and following me. I am your newest follower!

    http://secondgradeperks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I'm now following you too!

    ✿Becky✿
    aubecky@hotmail.com
    2nd Grade Rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!