summer

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

2 For Tuesday

Welcome Back to the 2nd Two For Tuesday.
I hope you found some delicious deals last week and that you will find some more today. 

Today I am offering 2 of my newest products. 

Measuring All Year Long is full of things to measure in centimeters and inches for every month of the year. 

The 2nd product is called I Have, Who Has?
It is loaded with 4 separate games to practice and review counting coins, telling time, measurement facts, and fractions. Who wouldn't want this at half price?

Click on the red titles to go to my store to see those products.

If you want to find these specials and many others, all you have to do, is type #2forTuesday in the search bar of TPT. But you can only do this on Tuesdays. I hope you find some great things. 

Good luck Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!