summer

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Birthday Sale Just for YOU!


I may not be turning 20, but I'm giving you 20% off
 my store from today through the 31st. 

I got bit by a nasty sinus bug and it kept me home from school today. I'm trying to bring some happy into my life by sharing with you today. Why are you still just sitting here reading this. . . go on. ... get out of here. .. . go to my store and find something you like! 

Enjoy!

P.S. Come back soon to find out how you can win a set of SitSpots!

Patty

2 comments:

  1. Sending happy thoughts you're way; hope you're on the mend!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!