summer

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Reading Goals FREETASTIC!

At our school we like to post the goals for our reading levels. It helps parents continually know where their child should be aiming for. They are all over our building, in the hallways and the classrooms so parents AND students can see where they are trying to be at the end of the year.
We use the DRA2 system for now. ... 

I say for now, because I know that others don't LOVE it, and it just may be changed sometime soon. 

I wanted to share this with you in case you have the same goals that we have. It's free and you can grab it here.


Just leave me a comment or two so I know that it is something you would like.  I'd even be willing to change the numbers if you'd like it to fit yours. But it needs to be something simple, please. Email me at prutenbar@sturgisps.org. 

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!