summer

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Buy One Get One FREE!

I know 
That YOU know
That today

AND

Tomorrow 

Are big sale days for Teachers Pay Teachers. 

BUT

I want to sweeten the pot!

For anyone who buys my Apple Addition Splits

I will send you the Gumball Subtraction Splits


For FREE 

Yup, that's right. . .

For FREE!

all you have to do is to leave me a comment here with your name that you use to purchase from TPT and your email address.

Or you can email me at pjrbar@charter.net 

I will check my store to see that you really did buy it and then I will email it to you.

THE ONLY CATCH IS. . . .

You must buy it on Sunday or Monday. . . .
August 18th or 19th.

That's all.

What are you waiting for? Get shopping for this deal!

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!