summer

Thursday, October 4, 2012

SWAP and Place Value Practice

I have a new adventure that I'm excited to be a part of. . .

It's a SWAP with another teacher! I have had a lot of fun teaching with Nicole Rios 3-D shapes. So come back on Saturday and you'll find out all about it. . .and I even have pictures to prove how easy it was for my 2nd graders!

And not only will I be swapping ideas, so will lots of others. I can't wait to see all the fun stuff that is going to be shared. I better get my wallet out!

In the meantime, I wanted to share with you an activity that I made up with place value. I know it's a tough thing for kids to learn, so when we can do as many different things as possible to help them understand it, the better their lives will be.
It's called Monster Place Value and you can get it at my TPT store. And while it isn't quite Halloweenie, it is made with monsters that I think of when Halloween rolls around!
It is made using DJ Inkers clip art & fonts. © www.djinkers.com. I also used the fonts created by
Nicole at Rowdy in Room 300. They are cutsy!

Gotta run. . . . Greys is on . . . and I don't want to miss it. . .

See you soon!

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!