summer

Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Blogs to Follow

There are a few new blogs that have been started in the last few weeks that I know you will all want to know about.

One is Tips for Top Teachers. It has several teachers who contribute to it. So it's like having the yellow pages all in one place. I think it will be a great place to find lots of resources that you may have never heard about. Stop in and visit it, jump on as a follower, and leave us. . . any of us. . . a comment or two.


Tips for Top Teachers: A Smorgasboard of Teaching Resources

The second blog that is new is called Second Grade Freebies. And guess what. . .

it's just for 2nd grade!

Isn't that great?

And guess what else?

It's all FREE stuff!

Isn't that great too?

I know my two favorite things. . . .2nd grade and FREE!


Second Grade Math Maniac


The last one is called Freebielicious. Isn't that a great word? This blog has things that are free for Pre-K, K, and 1st grade teachers.  And if you hurry over there right now, they are hosting a huge giveaway! So git, git, git on over there!

Freebielicious


I'm still searching for someone to guess my age before the month is over. They will get to choose anything from my store for free. . . So leave me a comment, check out my picture and think about how old you think I will be. . . soon. . . . real soon. . .



Patty

1 comment:

  1. You look about my mom's age which is young :) She is 55 years young! I camme to your site from Bainbridge. Glad to see another 2nd grade site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!