summer

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Do You Know Blue Sky Designs? You Should!

 

I want to give a shoutout to Loren from BlueSky Designs by Mrs T today. She makes some excellent resources for Kindergarten through to Year 5, and has a focus on ELA and Math. Here’s an example of one of her creative resources, perfect for getting shared reading set up for the new school year!

 

You can use this link to grab your copy: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Poems-for-Shared-Reading-Poetry-VALUE-BUNDLE-3255159

 

I also encourage you to take a look at her Facebook page, where she shares lots of valuable tips and ideas for elementary teachers: https://www.facebook.com/blueskydesignsbymrst


She also has a blog that you can read and find out more about her. I think you'll find several things about her that will interest you!

Click the link below to go to her blog.

Mrstmusings


I sure hope you check her out and even click that star and become a follower of hers. I feel secure that you won't regret it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!