summer

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

It's a Freakin' Big Sale Just For YOU!

Have you heard about the sale that's going on right now? You can get 25% off on TPT when you use the code BTS23 before you check out. 

Let me show you some of my best sellers that are ready for you to grab to help you start the year off right. 


I have Lunch Count Signs in many themes.  If you don't see a theme you need, contact me and I can make it for you. And for offering the suggestion, I'll give it to you at 20% off. 

If you click on each picture below you'll be taken to that product in my store. 

And don't forget to follow me by clicking HERE. Each time I add a new product you'll get an email from TPT telling you about the product AND you'll get 50% for the first 24 hours! What a deal!



 






In case you're not sure if you like my things or not, I have two new freebies about adding and subtracting double digits that you can grab. If you like them, then you can go get the larger set (which is also on sale for 25% off today.)







Now if you read this late and think you have missed the big sale, do not worry . . . I will have my store on sale on Wednesday at 20% off all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!