summer

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Scrambled Sentences Encourage Your Students to get Excited About Learning!

One of the activities that my students almost beg to do when our work is done is my scrambled sentences. They come in most seasons or holidays right now. They come in a colored set and a black and white set so you can print them on colored paper instead. 

Click this picture. 


This is the Summer set in color, 
(with an older cover version shown here).



This is the Summer Set in black and white. 



Click this picture.


This is the Fall set in color (with an older cover).




This is the Fall set in black and white.



These pictures show students working on the March set.

 





Below you see the finished sentence. Once they finish it, they read it back to each other, another student, or an adult. Next they mix it all up for the next group to work on. These two students will move to another area to work on a different mixed up sentence. 


If you'd like to see them in my store, just click on the cover pictures above and it will take you right to that section in my store.

If you'd like to be one of the first to see my new products, Click HERE to follow me. I will be giving 50% off my new products for the first 24 hours. So it pays to follow me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!