summer

Monday, July 5, 2021

Sun, Sand, and Savings 2021

I'm participating in Sun, Sand, and Savings for the whole month of July. I'm fairly certain that you'll want to check these deals out. You might even want to share them with your other teacher friends. (Maybe even some parents would like to take advantage of them too.)


There are three different groups: Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary, and Secondary. I will have my deals in the Lower Elementary. Each group will use the same background pictures, but the things they add to them will be different. So be on the look out for beach themed pictures for the entire month. 

Click HERE to see all the fun sales going on this month. 



Today ONLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!