summer

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

$1.00 Sale for Wednesday

 I love it when I find a classroom management system that works! I hope you'll agree that this product pictured below will do that for you. 

Click the picture to go to my store.

This is a set of cards (that once laminated and magnets added,) can help your students with their morning routine.

Every morning their name tags (also on magnets, and I also sell name tags that I can make for you) are under the word "ABSENT."

The students move their tag to the lunch count of their choice, HOT, COLD, SALAD BAR, etc. 

Any tags left in the absent column are absent!

There is also a BATHROOM and OUT OF THE ROOM card that they can move their name tag too when they leave. 

All of these are on sale just for Wednesday! They are only one dollar! $1.00! 
There are over 50 sellers that are participating in this July Savings. You can see them here

If a sports theme isn't your deal, you can check out my store and see that I have several different themes available. . . but they aren't on sale today. 

Also if you have a theme, but you don't see it in my store, contact me and I'd be happy to make it for you for the same price as my others are. 

And if you would like to win some TPT dollars, come back on Thursday and Friday to enter to win. 

Click this link to find out more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!