summer

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

20 Days of Great Deals for YOU!

 Ive teamed up with some amazing TPT sellers to bring you some cheer this holiday season.





Join us for 20 Days of December Teacher Deals. We’ll help you plan your month and make it to the end of 2020 with daily freebies and 50% off deals. 


Just head over to the private Facebook group and download the calendar for your grade level. There is one for grades K-2 and one for grades 3-5. Feel free to check out both for double the deals! 


Each day, click the date on the calendar to meet a new seller and check out their holiday, winter, and December-themed freebies and 50% off deals. 


My Freebies!


Click the picture to go to my store. 

Click the picture to go to my store.


My Half off Deals for just 24 hours!
Starting on Dec. 10th.

Click the picture to go to my store.

Click the picture to go to my store.


Plus there is a $100.00 TPT gift card giveaway that you could enter to win. Just follow me on TPT and on Instagram to get entered. 




I hope you’ll join us to wrap up the year with some fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!