summer

Friday, December 18, 2015

Excitement When Santa Writes Back!

Remember when I posted about what I do with my Santa Letters? Click here to refresh your memory. 

Today the students at my school received their letters from Santa's sleigh. It apparently flew by and dropped off our letters FROM Santa. They were really cold, so we knew they came from the North Pole (or maybe the freezer in the teacher's lounge!)


Here's a video that shows just what goes on in the room when the letters arrive. . . Sorry for the fuzziness of the video. . . It's hard to not be shaking when we are all so excited!



Posted by Wenzel Elementary on Friday, December 18, 2015
The second video shows them reading their letters with each other or other adults.

Posted by Wenzel Elementary on Friday, December 18, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!