summer

Monday, August 17, 2015

Get Your Cart Ready AGAIN!

It's coming again! There's a Boost Sale for just ONE day only! If you missed any items during the first sale, or if you couldn't spend all that money then, you  have one more day to do it. 
Thanks to Deana Kahlenberg for this adorable sign!

You might want to check out my best seller and see if it's something you'd like to own. 

Click the image above to go directly to this product in my store.
This set is normally $3.00 but on 
Wednesday it will be $2.40!

I hope you find lots of things to put in your cart and that you have fun shopping at this Sale!

And don't forget to enter my Sit Spots Giveaway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!