summer

Sunday, June 3, 2012

You're GOING To Hawaii! For FREE!

Have you ever been to Hawaii?

Me neither.

Wanna go?

Me too!

Did you catch that it's free? Yuppers, no money, no credit cards, and no checks.

You can get there by the tips of your fingers.
Here's how.  . . .



My friend Corinna at Surfin' Through Second is having a virtual tour of Hawaii. She's even sharing the language too. Imagine having to teach your students a new language? I know many of us do with the many different nationalities we teach, but this just seems very fascinating to me.

If you visit today, she's telling about the island of Oahu that she lives on and how there really is a difference between the country and the town people!! Very cool.

So hop on over  to see Corinna. Tell her I sent you and enjoy the weather while you're there.

I don't know that I will ever get over there, so for now, this virtual tour and our friendship is going to have to hold me over. Won't you join me in this adventure?

P.S. Still no baby. . . She is 3 days over due right now. . .Mom is ready to go. . . but that baby loves her mommy hotel so much she may not come out for a while!


Patty

2 comments:

  1. My second daughter did not want to come out of her nice little cacoon, she was 4 days late!! I was soo ready! Hope she comes soon. Mahalo for the shout out Patty, I'm having fun teaching a new subject:))

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower. VERY cute stuff! Thanks for sharing.
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!