summer

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I want to wish all of you Mothers, Grandmothers,  About to be Mothers, and those who have MOTHERED me in Bloggie Land  a big THANKS for all you do. You have mothered not only me, but all of your own children, neices, nephews, grandchildren, and the students in your classroom. None of us are perfect, but we sure as hell heck try to be.

 I continue to learn all the time even at the old age that I am. I so appreciate your taking the time to teach me. If you are this kind to me, I can feel secure that you are even more wonderful to your own kids.

Spend your day doing something you love, (even it it's like me still in my PJ's at 11:30 and sitting at the computer!) with those you love (I am going out to dinner with my husband and kids later today!)

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!