summer

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pick 3 Linky for February

I'm joining with my friends from Pawsitively Teaching, Just Reed, and Inspired Owl's Corner to share my top 3 Valentine Picks. I hope you find something fun for yourself. Be sure to go to their blogs and see many other fun picks from other teachers. 





I'm all about quick and easy. So when you see the things I share, you can be sure that I'm showing you things that don't take a lot of time. Because I KNOW! We don't have an extra 5 hours in our days!



It's Valentine's  Day and you just have to have something Pink, Red, and white.  . . . and Chocolate!

"Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link

Don't those look just yummy? I am here to tell you they ARE!

When you click on the picture it will take you to Cooking Classy. The picture shows the same treats, but for the Christmas theme. Do everything the same, just substitute the M&M's for the Valentine colors.



If you are encouraging your students to read (and who isn't?) then maybe a cutsified bookmark will encourage them to read and read and read! These look pretty simple and easy to do. You can make these while you're watching The Bachelor, or a football game, or one of the Housewives shows!

"Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link




This is a great idea for any of your kiddos. . .
 preschool, kinders, firsties, or even second graders.

"Click on Image to View Original Pinterest Link

This cool idea comes from KidsKubby.com If you go there, you'll find many fun things to do with toilet paper tubes.

So there you have it. My list of fun things to do this month! 
Happy Valentine's Day!




9 comments:

  1. I would have zero self control around that snack. YUM!!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snack looks delicious! I'm definitely doing the toilet paper roll/heart stamp too! Love it!!! Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine at school makes the pretzel/kisses snack every year at Valentine's Day... yummo! Cute crafts, too!

    Haley
    Owls and Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pretzel treats. I think my husband's addicted to them because every time I make them, they're gone in a couple of days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pins! I like the messy art one. My kids would have a blast with that!

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pretzel chocolates look delish!! I love all your pins, those paint swatches turned bookmarks are super adorable!!

    Happy February!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the ideas! Especially the pretzel snacks... I must make them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the innovative piece of posts because now-a-days, there has been no such piece of works or activities are being given to the students by the teachers. This has been known to myself when i had got a chance to meet one of my custom research writing paper client, he told myself that there has been no such activities are being given to the students by the teachers and also, the teachers are not having the interest to make their students to learn some new things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got a few TP rolls hanging around- what good K teacher doesn't? Guess what I'm doing next week. Thanks. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!