summer

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Two Weeks of Sales Day 8

 Today is Wednesday and this has to be my favorite day. I love things for only one dollar. And I think a lot of you do too. 

Students struggle with the spelling of OU and OW words. This set of word cards help them practice seeing which is the correct spelling for the picture. 


The Time, Money, and Measurement activity is for the teacher to practice with the students. The teacher will read a short story problem orally and the students can use their white boards or scrap paper to figure out the answer. Many of these questions come right off standardized tests. So this is a great way to get ready for those meaningful tests. 



You can find them in my store.



If you'd like to see moreK-2 items for only $1.00 click HERE.
If you'd like to see 3-5 items for $1.00 click HERE.

These will still be on sale for $1.00 on Thursday. 

But also on Thursday you can enter to win one of two $275.00 TPT gift cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!