summer

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Two Weeks of Sales Day 7

 Today is not only Tuesday but it's also $2's-Day!


This set of graphing helps your students learn to read a graph and also how to make a graph using a spinner. 

As we all know kids need to understand and practice Cause and Effect a lot more. 

Big things like "if I steal this bike from my neighbor's yard, I will get in trouble," can be prevented if we teach children how to think ahead more often. 


You can find both of these in my store. 

If you want to find more K-2 items for $2.00 click HERE.
If you want to find 3-5 items for $2.00 click HERE.

Come back tomorrow and Thursday for the $1.00 Deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!