summer

Monday, February 25, 2019

Tick Tock! Sale Time!



That's right! It's time for a big sale on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Everything in my store will be on sale and if you enter the code word ticktock when you checkout, you'll get 25% off your purchase. 

Plus you can cash in those credits to take money off your total too. In case you need to know how to find your credits, you can click here. It shows you how to leave feedback for each purchase and how to find the things that need feedback. All that really pays off!

A couple of my newest products may be something
 you'll want to take a closer look at. 
Click the picture to go to this product in my store. 
 Both the 3 digit and the 4 digit sets have expanded forms to read also. 
Click the picture to go to my this product in my store.
 
Click this picture to go to this product in my store. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!