summer

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Win a TPT $10.00 Gift Card






You could win a $10.00 gift card for TPT by leaving some feedback on any purchases from my store. If you're not sure how to do that. . . go to your TPT and click on the dropdown menu. Look for the words MY PURCHASES. Then under the words Paid Purchases, there is another dropdown menu. Open it until it says needs feedback. Scroll through these to find the things you bought from me. Leave feedback AND your email address. I will pick one random winner on Monday morning at 9:00 am est. I hope you win!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Perfect timing!!! My cart is starting to fill up!!!
    Happy Sunday,
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!