summer

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Custom Name Tags




Do you look at other classrooms and wish that you could have personalized things? But you don't  know how to make them or don't want to make them? 

I can help you.
I will make your name tags for your classroom.  They can be for the lockers, desks, white boards for attendance & lunch count, or whatever your needs are. 

Once you buy them, we will talk through emails. You can decide the colors, size, and design. Below are a few of the samples. In my store, you can see more samples, by looking here

In fact if you're looking for something that isn't in my samples, just let me know, and I'll see what I can come up with.

When you purchase these, I will honor them for one school year. That means, if you get a new student, I will make you a new one anytime during this school year.

If during the year, you decide that you'd like a second set with a different design. . . all you have to do is buy a 2nd license at half price and I'll make them for you too.  

I hope you'll take me up on this and let me help you make your room look awesome!




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!