summer

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Take a Closer Look for January

Take a Closer Look and see the January product that I
 have on sale right now.

 I'm teaming up with Flying into First Grade

You can too. Just go to her blog and see exactly how to do this. 


My kiddos really need help understanding how to do the 2 step story problems. 
Is that a problem with your students too?

I want you to grab these right now so that you can help your kids really focus on what they have to do on story problems. Many of you will be doing winter assessments and these just might help your kids do better on them. 
 Here is the collage of pages that are included.






This is a closer look at the pages. 
This page is the front. 



I print this on the back side. This gives the students a place to draw their pictures to help them figure out the answer, plus it gives them a space to write out the steps they used to solve their problems.

This is 20% off until the 13th. And while you're at my store, be sure to sign up to be a follower so you can see my new products when I add them, and get any messages that I send out. 


There is also a free set of 2 step story problems that you can grab to give you more to work with. They are completely different problems. 


I hope you find something fun to help you make it through the winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!