summer

Monday, January 18, 2016

School Board Appreciation Gift

This month in our district we celebrate School Board Appreciation month. Each building is asked to do something to show our appreciation for the board. We have 7 board members so it's not too big of a thing to get around. Our school threw out many ideas and kept only two. One of them was mine. 

I thought I'd share this with you in case you want to take the idea and run with it. 

We asked some first and second graders to draw pictures of something they like to do in their school or something about their school. It didn't take long for these kids to put their ideas on paper. 

Then I took them to a local printer and had them made into note cards. I put the school logo and the child's name on the back.  

Each board member got 10 cards with envelopes to use as they please. I also gave each child 5 of their own cards with envelopes so their families could be proud of them and use them too. 
All this was under $40.00!





This is the back of the cards.


Except it wasn't this blurry in reality and I included the child's name!
I removed his name to protect his privacy.

I tied them up with a cute red ribbon, put them in a red bag with their name tag on it and also threw in a few chocolates. 

And that's it! So if you need a gift for someone, you might want to try this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!