summer

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

End of the Year Gift for Your Kids

Today I'm posting a flashlight poem that I posted a few years ago. This is for anyone who might have missed it before. It was a big hit for my kids and other teachers, so I wanted to share it again.

 Reading in your bed is ok, 
but when you have a flashlight to use, 
it's even more fun!
Reading under the covers is cooler with a flashlight.
Reading under the kitchen table is 
better than sitting in a chair! Just think of all the possible dark places you could read if you had a flashlight.

I bought some small flashlights for each of my kids, and attached this poem to it. If you have extra books, you could also include a book with your gift.

click the picture above to go to my store to grab this



Don't forget to leave some feedback in exchange for the freebie. Do what you mamma taught you. . . use your manners! 

And please go visit a new blog called The Balanced Teacher. It's a place that could help you put more balance in your life and today and each of the next five days you can revisit to win some prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!