summer

Monday, April 20, 2015

Parts of Speech. It May Be Perfect for YOU!

If your school is like my school, you are getting ready for some end of the year assessments. My kids have been so focused on fluency and comprehension that we almost forgot to work on other areas. 


I went to my stash to see what I had that could help my kids with other skills. I found one that I made last summer. I used it with my kids today and it was very helpful to them as an introduction to nouns, verbs, and adjectives. 

It's called Parts of Speech Spring Hunt. 

Here are some close up pictures of what a card looks like.





You can use this in a center, small group, as a Scoot game, or post these around the room so they can hunt to find them and write the answers on their recording sheets. 

If you'd like to win a set of these, be sure to follow my store and leave your email, I'll pick a winner tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!