summer

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Earth Day Clean Up Sale

In honor of Earth Day, I took some time to clean up 
my world of TPT products. 

I took a look at one of the first things that I made to sell, and realized it was past time to give it an update! 

Behold the new and improved Monster Place Value!

It sells for only $2.00 but you can get it on sale for the next couple days for only $1.60


These other spring products are also on sale right now.






Go to my store to get all 4 of these products for just $8.80!


And here's a special offer. . . If you buy any 2 of these products, leave me a comment here with the name you use to buy from TPT and I'll let you pick any one thing from my store for free.
Also leave me your email address so I can contact you.

Happy Earth Day and $hopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!