summer

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Winners of Bundle of Readers

The Winners have been picked! I'm so excited and happy to share with you!
Beth, I will send your information to Maria Manore, and she will contact you with your PRIZE!

Tracy, Look in my store and find ANY 3 things that you like and then email me at pjrbar@charter.net. I'll send them right to you.

Thank you everyone for entering and following both Maria and myself. I hope you come back to visit again!

For all of those who didn't win, my store is on sale at 20% off everything all day today and tomorrow. I'm getting buried in an expected 15 inches of snow. There may not be school tomorrow. It's a great day to shop when you have a snow day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!