summer

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

E.L.F (Everyone Loves Freebies) Challenge

Thanksgiving isn't over yet, but already our minds are on Christmas. Maybe it's the snow that came so early to the midwest? Maybe the cold air. Maybe the decorations everywhere. Whatever it is, it has gotten me more excited for these holidays. 
Krista from Creative Clips has a love of creating. She has a real talent for making things look cute, fun, and exciting to use. She is having an E.L.F. Challenge. It stands for Everyone. Loves.Freebies. Boy she's got that right! I love freebies. I don't mind buying things, but when a freebie comes along it's a gift and I cherish it.
This E.L.F. challenge is not just for me. . . You can do it too. 
Click the picture to grab this challenge and her freebie.

Since I'm home now, I took the time to create a freebie for you. It really is geared toward kinders, but first graders and some 2nd graders might like it too. Here's a sample of what is included: 
Click on the picture to go to my store to get this. 
This might be really good for 1st and 2nd because they have to look closely to see the different kinds of penguins. 

This is free for you to grab as a thank you for following me. .. .you are following me aren't you? If not, please do me a favor and follow me before you grab this. I'm very close to 1,000 followers and what a gift that would be to have that many friends! 

And if you do grab it, could you please leave me some good feedback.  A few kind words go a long way! Thanks for following me and letting me know your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!