summer

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Updating Your Blog List & a Freebie

This first part is for all my fellow bloggers.

Are your blog lists up to date? Is every one that you are following showing up in your lists of blogs you follow? Do you know how to be sure that everyone is there? I would love to show you just in case you weren't aware that you could update this list.

Here are the steps:
  1. Go to your Layout page
  2. Find the gadget that says My Blog List
  3. Click on the link that says Add to List
  4. Then click on Blogs I Follow.
  5. Select All, Add, then Save
That's it. Now when you look at your blog anyone who has a new post (that you follow) will have their link show up. This is a great way to share your friends with other friends. 

I don't know about you, but that's how I roll!!! I go to one person's blog, read it, then try to leave a comment because that's the polite thing to do. Then I look at their list of blogs they follow and I go to someone else's. You know, Share the Love!

Speaking of sharing the love, have you seen these yet?

They are my blingiest thing I have ever made! (Thanks to Glitter Meets Glue!) Making nonsense words is so important for preschoolers, kinders, and first graders.

Here's the best part. . . . 
It's FREE! 

Go grab it here, then don't forget to leave me some kind words. I hope you love it.


Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!