summer

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Winners and yada yada yada


I'm sorry, I got distracted and didn't announce my winner yesterday. So today, I sent out the prizes to Andrea and Melanie. I appreciate them and the rest of you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I hope you found some new and fun clipart from both of my friends, Corinna and Krista



This week feels so good. I've been sleeping in a bit, being lazy in the morning, and then actually getting things done that I want and need to do. 

I plant flowers around the front of my school so I go back every couple days to weed and water. And Dab nab it! When I went back on Monday, I found some critters were eating my marigolds! The nerve! So now I add dusting with Seven to my list when I go there.

Today my daughter (who is here visiting from Houston) decided that we needed to clean the garage. . . our garage isn't really that bad, but of course, she thought so. Now you could just about eat out there! So Thanks Mackenzie for motivating us to clean and pitch because we really needed to!

That's all for now. . . go on and check out someone else's blog now. . . It's so fun to have that extra time to really read what others are writing. 

P.S. I know that there is a plan for a Michigan Meet Up. Not sure on any of the details, but if you're from Michigan and want to be included on this, please leave me your email below and I'll be sure to get a hold of you once it's decided.

Patty

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're enjoying your summer... except for the whole cleaning the garage thing!

    :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! Head over to mysecondgradejournal to grab a freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!