summer

Monday, May 6, 2013

Did You Leave Me Feedback? You Could Be A WINNER!

It's time to celebrate all the teachers of the world. 
Without you, where would the children of the world be? 

I've always said that sports figures, doctors, lawyers, etc, got where they are 
because a teacher helped them along the way. . . . 

However, sports figures, doctors, and lawyers, (among other professions) 
make a heck of a lot more in a paycheck than teachers do. 
 To celebrate YOU a sale is being held in YOUR honor. 

Go to my TPT Store  find what you want and don't forget 
to put the code in at the end. The code is TAD13. 
That will get you the full 28% off. 
I hope you find something you really want!


I'm also joining Christina Bainbridge and celebrating some great feedback on my TPT Store. When someone takes the time to tell me how they truly feel about my products, it helps me make future products that appeal to you. I have chosen 3 people who left me good constructive comments. If they recognize their name, they need to contact me and I will let them choose something of their choice in my store. 
If you recognize a name, you may contact them and tell them to contact me.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope you come back again. Remember that leaving a good piece of feedback is appreciated and every once in a while, you just might get rewarded for it!


P.S. I'd like to give credit for the sign, frames, and stars used in this post. 


Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!