summer

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Michigan hook up

Today many bloggers from around Michigan are getting together in Lansing. I wanted to be there, but I'm in Houston, visiting my daughter and her husband. We are having a great time, and so enjoying some nicer weather....even going barefoot outside! For all of you who made it today, I hope you made plans for another meeting. I will be at that one! Post pictures please! When I return tomorrow, I have some fun things to post, so y'all come back....here?

2 comments:

  1. It was super fun, Patty! I hope you'll be able to make it next time... we should carpool!

    Like the new blog design... very spring!

    :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty,

    So glad you found my blog! I am your newest follower and I LOVE your design! I kinda' jumped into blogging head first and I am still figuring out my way around, too!

    We are all in this together, don't forget! Let me know how I can help! Can't wait for your next post.
    Stacy
    2nd Grade Paradise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!