summer

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Are You Ready For More Problem Solving Ideas?

I want to share a few more products that are great for Problem Solving for your class. 

Click the picture above to go to this product in my store. 


Many teachers have had success with these worksheets as they don't take too much time, but they allow the student to think and work through the problem. There is another sheet that can be printed on the back that gives the students a place to draw a picture to help them solve the problem. There is also space where they can write an explanation of how they solved it. I hope you try it and see if you too like this.


Click this picture above to go to this product in my store. 

I made these task cards after watching my students struggle with the NWEA test. They didn't have enough exposure to questions like these in their daily workbooks. The charts were so unfamiliar to them. You can do these on the document camera as a problem of the day to help them learn how to answer these when they see them on a future test. 


Click the picture above to go to my store to see this product.
I always thought skip counting was fun. Once I saw the pattern, I had a lot of success with them. BUT. . . not everyone thinks they are so fun. And that might be because they don't know how to find that pattern. Use these on a document camera or independently in your class. I believe you will see good success with these. 



So now that you've had a chance to see more great ideas for Problem Solving, please remember to go vote to see who wins next. Just click the picture below to find out more information. 

And if you want to enter to win $100.00 a TPT gift card click HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!