summer

Monday, November 28, 2022

Big Sales On Monday and Tuesday!

 Did you see that there is a big sale going on today and tomorrow?

There are some awesome deals and my store has some great ones too! I just posted two brand new things last night. I think your students will like them and so will you.

Click the picture above to go to this product.

Click the picture above to go to this product.

DJ Inkers is also having a sale until the 28th. 

You can get 25% off your purchases there too. 


Click the picture above to go to DJ Inkers.

Below you can see some of the ways that I use DJ Inkers clipart and fonts in my products. 

Click the picture to go to this product.

Click the picture above to go to this product.


I am busy filling up my cart too, so I better move on. Have some fun shopping!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!