summer

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Last Day of A Spooktacular Event for Teachers


Today only these three items will be half off in my store. You can grab them now and get yourself ready for November, even before it arrives. Click here to go to my store.

Click Thanksgiving Pronouns to see them. 

Click Thanksgiving Thoughts to see the fact and opinions. 

Click Count Your Blessings to see the subitizing set. 

Tomorrow the winner of my giveaway will be announced. So you still have time to go to my Instagram page and enter that one too. 


Just go to 2nd in Line on Instagram. Search my original post that looks like the picture above and like the post. Winners will be drawn tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!