summer

Friday, May 25, 2018

Write a Letter to Next Year's Teacher

It's the end of the year and with that comes the end of many things. You've finished the Math book, or the reading groups are done, or you're no longer switching rooms to do science and social studies. 

These are good things, but they also leave you with some time that you have to search for things to do. 

I have an idea for you. 

This is a replay of a post I did 6 years ago. But it's easy and it's worth it. Click here to see something you can do in your spare time. 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great. I read a lot of interesting things from it. Thank you very much for sharing. Hope you will update more news in the future.
    Yahoo sign up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!