summer

Friday, July 14, 2017

Some Great Back To School Ideas

I know you're on summer break, but is your mind still thinking about going back to school?

I'm sure a part of you wants to forget school and really enjoy the summer time with your family. 
My kids, grand children and nieces and their families.
The other part of you wants to use this time off to regroup and find new things to do in the fall. Like these new name tags or badges that I updated this summer. I'll make them for you! All you have to do is choose the shape and colors, send me your class list,  and I'll make them with your student names on them. 

Click HERE if you want to grab these name tags. 


I'm with both of those parts. I suspect that if you're reading this, you are too! That's because you are a dedicated teacher and won't settle for less than the best. 

I have asked some friends to share some of their best "Back to School" blogs posts. I have to agree, these are some very good ideas and I want you to read them too. 

I think you'll find some great ideas. 


This idea that Jennifer shares isn't just for kindergarten. You can use it for any grade level. 


Growing Little Minds

Erica shares with you how Family Visits are helpful before the school year starts. 



Melissa shares a great letter that she sends home on the first day of school. 

I hope that you enjoy reading these three articles and can find something to do with your students this fall. 

I'll post more suggestions real soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!