summer

Monday, August 4, 2014

My Newest Will Fit in Your $hopping Cart

This sign was made by The Learning Tree

You do know that there is a sale going on 
right now. . . don't you?

You have a few more hours. . . That's it! The sale ends on Tuesday, August 5th at midnight EST. 

If you're like me, you've been browsing, adding to your cart, thinking it over carefully and checking your wallets. 
Tuesday is the time to buy! 

I wanted to let you know that I have recently added two new sets that you just might want to add to your cart.

They both work with Skip Counting. This is a skill that might come easy for some and harder for others. Using the sets of cards in these sets will give your kiddos a lot of practice. 

click the picture to go to my store

These sets can be used separately or combined together. 

click the picture to go to my store
This second set is a bit harder as it has number sequences that start with random numbers 
AND it has counting by 100's too. 

If you seem to be overwhelmed and don't know where to start looking for what you need, try clicking this link below. 

This is a directory by grade level for some stores that have fantastic bargains going on.

Enough reading. . . get $hopping! I'm going too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!