summer

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cyber Monday $ale!


Cyber Monday

In Honor of Black Friday, Small Town Shopping on Saturday and Sit Back Sunday, I'm going to be a part of the Cyber Sale Monday! I have several things in my store that I'm sure you'd love to have 28% off. One of them is my Christmas Whisperings. It's an activity about Facts and Opinions. Perfect for any 2nd grader getting ready for their Opinion writing for the Common Core.
 Another activity you might want to take a peek at is my Here's the Cause, What's the Effect activity.
It's great for 1st graders, but I think 2nd and 3rd could benefit from it too.

Do your kids get confused with the OW and OU spellings? Mine do! This activity helps them visualize which words looks right.
You can find these and a whole lot more in my TPT Store. I hope you find something that you love.

One of the things that I'm going to be buying is made by Corinna Gandara from Surfin Through Second . It's her Christmas borders and I think you'll like them too.


Another thing I'm going to get is from Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher. She has picture cards for
  Antonyms and Synonyms.  They are made with DJ Inkers clipart and are very good for my 2nd graders.


Don't forget to use the special code. . CMT12. . . It will make your wallet even better.

I sure hope that you find something to buy from my store or one of these other ladies. Blogging and TPT is a wonderful friend to have.
 I know that the way I teach has been re-energized since finding these blogs and all the friendships here. 
I'm joining Michelle at 3am Teacher. She is having a linky party so you can see who else is having a big sale!


Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!