summer

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Multicultural Day and a Guest Blogging

Hello everyone. I am not here right now. I'm actually guest blogging over at
HoJo's Teaching Adventures.

I am sharing a little bit about a tradition at my school.
 It is called Multicultural Day. 

Multicultural Day is a big event for my little school. My town isn't as diverse as some communities. but we strive to learn many things about other cultures. One way we do this is by celebrating Multicultural Day each year. 

Some of the things you'll read about are

their flags, money, food, costumes, and customs. 


Looking at their money is interesting!

We like to find books that tell us about these countries too. 

This is a great time to learn more about maps. 



So, please hop on over to HoJo's and read more about the fun we have and maybe you too can have a Multicultural Day too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!