summer

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

There's Help for the Summer Doldrums!

Can you see the end of the year in sight? Are you wondering what your kiddos will do all summer long? Will they retain all that you've taught them? I think I have an answer for you. 



My friend Ashley Reed has a great blog post (and she gave me permission to share this with you!)
about things to do this summer that will engage your young ones. Please click HERE to read more about it. There is even a freebie that you can use to share with the parents in your class too. I hope this helps you and your students. 

I have some calendars set up for the 3 months that you can also print and send out to families. They give them something simple to read at home on any given day. Click HERE for those. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!