summer

Monday, May 1, 2017

Flashlights Can be the Wow You Need to Get Your Child to Read!

At the end of the year, I like to encourage my kiddos to read more during the summer. . . Don't we all!

Reading with a flashlight is different and fun at the same time. 
Kids don't always own their own flashlights. So I search the discount stores for small flashlights that might cost a dollar less. 
(Be sure that there is a battery included.) 

Reading with a flashlight might just be the thing you need to get some kids reading a bit more during the summer. 

I updated my flashlight poem and you can grab it for free here. Please, please, please, leave me some feedback so I know that you grabbed it and that you like it. 

Plus, there could be a TPT sale coming up. You would be wise to go back and fill in all your feedback so you can earn those extra credits to help take some of the ¢hing off the ¢ha ¢hing!!!

If you don't know how to check to see if you need to leave feedback, you can find out more about it HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!