summer

Friday, March 10, 2017

Valuable Vowel Games Can Create Superior Readers


I finished some of my vowel games that my own students love to play. They laugh, they frown, they cheer, they learn! And above all, they beg to play it again and again.

These games keep them reading new and old words and loving the special cards that make them lose, trade, or get extra cards. 

This is the Spring set.

Click on the picture above to go to my store. 

This is the Valentine set.

Click on the picture above to go to my store.

There are actually 2 games in one with each set. There is the regular vowel set that has words with  a silent e at the end. The second set is with irregular vowels like ea, oa, oo, ei, ui, ight, and many more. 


These are both on sale for just 24 hours. So grab them if you'd like a fun way for your  kiddos to learn these regular and irregular vowel words. 


And in case you're thinking ahead to next year, there is also a set for Christmas time. 
Click on the picture above to go to my store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!