summer

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Do You Know How Donor's Choose Can Help You?


Have you ever tried Donor's Choose? I've watched others use it, but never tried it. . . . .
 until this past fall. 

I work in a puny room no bigger than many bathrooms. So I needed a way to consolidate
 space and help kids with their needs. 

So I signed up for Donor's Choose and 
asked for 4 Wobble Stools. It was a stretch, 
because I just didn't think anyone would help me out. 

But they did! 

And boy did they! 

I had a few who donated anonymously and a few who had their donations doubled. 

All of a sudden it was complete. 

That feeling is a great one. To think that strangers believed in me and even wanted to purchase something to help my students was heartwarming. 

One of my donors was Krista from Creative Clips. I'm a huge fan of hers and when she said she was making a donation she really filled my bucket!

My stools were delivered right after the Christmas break. Here are some pictures of the day they arrived. 







So, if you are thinking about doing a Donor's Choose project, do it! It's easy to do if you just follow the steps on their website. 
Good Luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment after grabbing one of my ideas! It's like leaving a tip for a job well done!